Misty Shuman Arnold
Master Stylist/ Owner / National Educator JPMS
- Owner of 67 Styles
- National Educator of John Paul Mitchell Systems
- Graduated from Ogeechee Technical College in 2006
- Intensive training in precision cutting, color, block coloring, formal styles, makeup application, and waxing
- Strongly believes in continuing education as a National Educator and travels through Georgia teaching at salons and in schools
- Graduated from Ogeechee Technical College
- Licensed since 2005
- Redken Color Specialist
- Bumble and Bumble Network Educator
- Keeps up with current styles and techniques through John Paul Mitchell Systems classes
- Specializes in custom color, cutting techniques, formal styling and Keratin straightening and Brazilian Blowouts
- She and her husband, Josh, welcomed their first child, Fisher, in May 2015
Master Cosmetologist/National Educator JPMS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising from UGA
- Licensed Cosmetologist since 2009
- Jason joined the 67 Styles team in February 2013
- Certified as National Educator of John Paul Mitchell Systems in 2015
- Specializes in hair color and men’s hair cuts
- Featured in beauty and fashion magazines:
- Modern Salon
- BLVD Magazine
- (&)Ampersand Magazine
- Athens Magazine
- The Little Red Book
- South Magazine
- Licensed Cosmetologist since 2011
- She stays current with Continuing Education classes and attending hair shows
- She specializes in cutting and styling fine and thin hair, all blonding techniques including Balayage, and formal styling.
- She takes pride in maintaining the integrity of her clients’ hair.
- She is a married to Shannon Harville and mother to five beautiful children.
Jennifer Daughtry Brown
- Licensed Cosmetologist since 2005
- Has been a team member of 67 Styles since 2006
- Graduated from Ogeechee Technical College in 2006.
- She has mentored celebrity hair stylist Billy Smith of Nashville, Tennessee and has also met Angus Mitchell, son of the late Paul Mitchell.
- She attends hair shows and classes throughout the year to stay up to date with the current styles and techniques.
- She specializes in blonding.
Master Cosmetologist/Licensed Esthetician
- Makeup artist since 2005
- Licensed Esthetician since 2013
- Team member of 67 Styles since 2014
- Graduated from Ogeechee Tech in 2014
- Licensed Cosmetologist since 2015
- Specializes in brow waxing, customized facials with massage and body treatments.
- Continues education through Paul Mitchell color and cutting classes
- She has been married to her husband, Leon since 2008. They have two children, Kailyn and Maddox.