October Special: Boo-tiful Instant Radiance Facial
Best enjoyed: All Treats, No Tricks
The mood: All ghouls deserve it
After a hydrating cleanse with a green tea and coconut cream cleanser, an exfoliating mud mask draws out toxins, bacteria and dead skin, so you're left with nothing but clean, clear, and soft skin. A vitamin-packed, cactus-infused gel wrap tightens skin and increases circulation as an application of the Eye Perfecting Serum minimizes wrinkles. Add a dose of Spotted Leaving Hyper-pigmentation Serum to help even skin tone and Three Milks Ageless Daily Moisturizer to keep fighting fine lines. You're left with a glowing flawless face that looks so good, trick or treaters may think you're wearing a mask!
Suited for all skin types, classic facial includes cleanser followed by an exfoliating masque customized to your skin needs. After exfoliating, the repair masque is used to sooth and repair the skin. The final touch to your spa treatment is a relaxing facial massage.
All things included in Classic Facial, but this Power Facial amps up the massage portion of the facial. This provides you a longer lasting experience and extends your relaxation.
A Full Day of Pampering
Full day package includes a spa manicure and pedicure, Platinum Facial, Sormé make up application, Awapuhi Wild Ginger hair treatment and Blowout. Lunch will also be provided.
Express Day of Pampering
Express day package includes spa manicure or spa pedicure, Power Facial, Sormé makeup application, and Blowout.
Girls Night Out
Girl’s night out package includes classic manicure or classic pedicure, Blowout and Make up application.
Pamper yourself with Spa Manicure and Spa Pedicure combination.
Misty Shuman ArnoldMaster Stylist/ Owner / National Educator JPMS
- Owner of 67 Styles
- National Educator of John Paul Mitchell Systems
- Graduated from Ogeechee Technical College in 2006
- Intensive training in precision cutting, color, block coloring, formal styles, makeup application, and waxing
- Strongly believes in continuing education as a National Educator and travels through Georgia teaching at salons and in schools
Sarah ScottMaster Cosmetologist
- Graduated from Ogeechee Technical College
- Licensed for 10 years (2005)
- Redken Color Specialist (2006)
- Bumble and Bumble Network Educator (2006)
- Keeps up with current styles and techniques through John Paul Mitchell Systems classes
- Specializes in custom color, cutting techniques, formal styling and Keratin straightening (Brazilian Blowout)
- She and her husband, Josh, welcomed their first child, Fisher, in May 2015
Jason SappMaster Cosmetologist
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising from UGA
- Jason joined the 67 Styles team in February 2013
- Certified as National Educator of John Paul Mitchell Systems in 2015
- Specializes in hair color and men’s hair cuts
- Featured in beauty and fashion magazines:
- Modern Salon
- BLVD Magazine
- (&)Ampersand Magazine
- Athens Magazine
- The Little Red Book
- South Magazine