After cleaning and exfoliating, enjoy a hot stone massage that allows for deep penetration of heat to rid the body of negative energy and stress. Then enjoy the warmth of the paraffin masque while it drives valuable nutrients into the skin. This is the ultimate relaxation.
First we cleanse the skin and exfoliate after which we indulge the skin with the warmth of the paraffin masque. The masque relaxes the skin opening the pores to enhance moisture penetration.
This facial includes all aspects of the Power Facial as well as a relaxing facial massage using hot stones to infuse warmth into the skin during the message.
All things included in Classic Facial, but this Power Facial amps up the massage portion of the facial. This provides you a longer lasting experience and extends your relaxation.
Suited for all skin types, classic facial includes cleanser followed by an exfoliating masque customized to your skin needs. After exfoliating, the repair masque is used to sooth and repair the skin. The final touch to your spa treatment is a relaxing facial massage.
A Full Day of Pampering
Full day package includes a spa manicure and pedicure, Platinum Facial, Sormé make up application, Awapuhi Wild Ginger hair treatment and Blowout. Lunch will also be provided.
Misty Shuman ArnoldMaster Stylist/ Owner / National Educator JPMS
- Owner of 67 Styles
- National Educator of John Paul Mitchell Systems
- Graduated from Ogeechee Technical College in 2006
- Intensive training in precision cutting, color, block coloring, formal styles, makeup application, and waxing
- Strongly believes in continuing education as a national educator and travels through Georgia teaching at salons and schools
Danielle YatesEsthetician/ Cosmetologist
Brenda BrownMaster Cosmetologist
Jason SappMaster Cosmetologist
- Paul Mitchell National Educator
- Bachelors Degree in Fashion Merchandising from UGA
- February 2013 Jason joined the 67 Styles team
- Certified as National Educator of John Paul Mitchell systems in 2015
- Specializes in hair color, and men’s hair cutting
- Featured in five magazines:
- Blud Magazine
- Ampersand Magazine
- Athens Magazine
- The Little Red Book
- South Magazine
Nicole RodewoltMaster Cosmetologist
Beth HarvilleMaster Cosmetologist
Beth is a Master Cosmetologist and has a passion for John Paul Mitchell systems. She attends advanced education training classes to keep her technique fresh.
- Thin or Fine Hair
- Advanced Coloring Techniques such as Balayage Highlighting
- Takes pride in maintaining the integrity of her clients hair
Jennifer Daughtry BrownMaster Cosmetologist
- License Date: May 2005
- Started at 67 Styles Paul Mitchell Focus Salon and Spa: December 2006
- Jennifer is a graduate of Ogeechee Technical College where she received her Master of Cosmetology Degree in 2006.
- She has been a Stylist in the Statesboro area for approximately five years.
- Jennifer began her career through an apprenticeship at another local salon in Statesboro before moving to 67 Styles in 2006.
- She has mentored celebrity hair stylist Billy Smith of Nashville, Tennessee and has also met Angus Mitchell, son of the late Paul Mitchell.
- Jennifer attends hair shows and classes throughout the year to stay up to date with the current style and techniques. Jennifer specializes in blonding.
Sarah ScottMaster Cosmetologist
- Graduated from Ogeechee Technical College
- Licensed for 10 years (2005)
- Redken Color Specialist (2006)
- Bumble and Bumble Network Educator (2006)
- Keeps up with current styles and techniques through John Paul Mitchell Systems classes
- Specializes in custom color, cutting techniques, formal styling and keratin straightening
- Married her husband Josh in November 2009 and had their first child Fisher may of 2015